Thank you Gabrielle for the tag! Please go check out her questions and answers, here.
RULES OF THE CHALLENGE
1. Accept the challenge.
2. Go to https://www.tagquestions.net/get-to-know-me-tag/ 3. Ask your virtual assistant (Siri, Google Assistant, Alexa) to choose a number one to 371.
4. Answer 22 questions.
5. Tag 3 people to do this challenge after you!I’m sure someone’s done something similar to this, but this particular one is my creation! If you wouldn’t mind tagging me in all of your posts so I can read them to, that would be great!
1. What is your biggest fear?
Dying. Sad, but true. I don’t want to not be alive and live everyday with my family.
2. What is your best physical feature?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Vanilla with mini chocolate chips! Yummy!!
5. What is your favorite physical activity?
6. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Full House or Saved by the Bell!
7. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I hate conflict! I don’t like not getting along with people and it makes me frustrated when other engage or do it for fun!
8. What is good about how you are living your life right now?
Everything is good. I am living life right now. I know who I am. I will not change for anyone. My family is my world and I am happy and looking forward to whatever the future might hold for us.
9. Who is the first person you call when something exciting happens?
10. What is at the top of your bucket list?
11. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
I don’t forgive easily. I actually HATE the saying forgive and forget because you never forget.
11. Where would you want to retire to?
On a beach!
12. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Take off my shoes!! BYYYEEEEEE
13. What is the first app you check when you wake up in the morning?
14. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
15. What is the hardest part of your job?
Generally it’s not hard, but sometimes people get frustrated and angry at you for no reasons when you are only trying to help them. In those cases I have to remind myself that not everyone has the knowledge to know what they need to do. That person just doesn’t know why they need to do whatever it is they need to do.
16. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was in first grade I wanted to be a waitress. Then wanted to be a grade school teacher.
17. If you had 1 year left to live, what would you do for you?
Travel the world with my family.
18.If you inherited $100,000 right now, how would you spend it?
I would pay of my debt and then go on a vacation.
19. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
20. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
21. When was the last time you got in a fist fight?
I have never gotten into a fist fight, but one time I hit someone on top of the head and scratched right below their eye because they were picking on my sister. I was in 2nd or 3rd grade. They called my sister a name and I wasn’t takin it!
22. Would you rather have a live-in massage therapist or a live-in chef?
I think I will take the chef because my husband can massage pretty good! 😉