Hello July! I have decided that I want to do monthly goals and then each month update them. I have learned that writing down goals help, you achieve them. I will have personal goals and then blogging goals.
1. Get 10,000 steps every single day in July. I am normally just a few thousand below, so I will take the extra time in the morning and walk. Maybe I will even walk at lunch time depending on how busy we are that day. (I work full time at a doctors office) If I do not get it by the time I get home from work I will go on an evening walk.
2. 1 soda a day! I normally have about 4 a day and I know that is terrible for your teeth and body.
3. Go to bed by 10pm and wake up on the weekends by 10am.
1. Set up a schedule. I would like to do Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday each week.
2. Read other blogs and comment and get to know other bloggers.
3. Share blog on Facebook, instagram and Twitter!
When you reach your goals you should ALWAYS reward yourself! If I reach all goals I plan on getting a much needed full body massage!
What are your goals? Please share in the comments and let’s cheer each other on!
Thank you for reading!
You can follow:
Hello everyone! It has been a very long time since I have made a blog post because I mainly set it up for my Clever Container business and I am no longer selling! With that being said, I enjoyed writing and sharing my personal insights on the blog. I have decide that I will continue to write, but make it more personal and about me.
Now, you might ask yourself… why would I want to read that?! Well, I will tell you why. The very most important reason is because I am freakin awesome! I plan on keeping it real and telling you about my journey as a mother, being an awesome wife, full time medical assistant and someone that wants to continue to grow and explore!
I am mainly going to write because I have considered writing a book about a certain subject which we can get into at another time, but I honestly have no idea where to start, so as we all say: practice makes perfect!
My plan is to post this blog and update everyone on the change of subject and then I will write more. You are welcome to ask questions and ask for certain subjects if you want. My only objection is I will not tell you about what I want to write my book about until later, still working about the idea of writing a blog frequently to get better first!
During the summer time our son, Ethan spends a week with his dad’s side of the family and then spends a week with us. Hopefully I will be able to write weekly, if not, more during the summer.
As always, thank you for reading and leave a comment or suggestion, if you like.