Thank you very much for nominating me for this award! I love doing these! Be sure to check out Beth’s blog she has several different niches so you will find something you like I am sure! https://newagedreamchick.com/
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
•Thank the person who nominated you and links back to their site.
•Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
•Nominate at least 11 more bloggers for the award and write 11 new, creative questions for your nominees to answer.
•Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or in your post.
1. What is your favorite genre to read and write? I like to read romance, erotic literature, crime, chick lit and mystery. Writing wise I need to explore and write more and figure that out. I want to try and write something different each month like a short story and then invite other bloggers to add to the story.
2. Is there anything in your past you would change? NOTHING! Yes, I think oh if I could I would change this, but once I really think about that no I would not because my past is how I am made. I am stronger because of my past.
3.What is your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment so far is raising my child single, going to school and working all at the same time. Finished school and continued to raise my son. I got pregnant at 19 and he is now 13 and has turned out great! He is in all advance classes and gets good grades, he is respectful and honest. Hopefully that does not change throughout his teenage years. I am sure we will have our ups and down during those years, but I am much more stable and married now and we can work together as a team.
4. What is your biggest fear? Dying before I can see more of the world.
5.Do you have any furbabies? (if you do, what breeds) YES! I have a cat and a dog. Cat is yellow tab and dog is Japanese chin toy Chihuahua mix.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Hawaii.
7. Do you prefer vacationing at the beach or in the mountains? BEACH!
8. Are you more urban, suburban or rural? Rural, I think.
9. What would your dream profession be? Blogging. Traveling.
10. What are your feelings on the oxford comma? Punctuation is not my thing. I don’t care about it.
11. If you only had 1 day left to live, what would you do? What would your last meal be? I would be with my family at the beach and I would eat steak!
1. Melisa with https://www.disableddisney.com/
2. Amanda with https://amandagene.com/
3. Tiffany with https://mommyandmetravels.com/
4. Gabrielle with https://www.theopinionatedone.com/
6. Rachelle with https://rachellelewis.com/
7. Tamara with https://thegutzlife.com//
8. Laurie with http://seekingserenityandharmony.com/
My Questions for nominees:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why
.2. What does a day in the life of you look like?
3. If you could be an animal for the day what would you be and why?
4. Do you have any hidden talents?
5. What is a long term goal you want to achieve?
6. If you could be a celebrity what kind would you be?
7. What are some of your favorite podcast and/or TV series?
8. What is your favorite season?
9. Where is your next vacation?
10. What’s your dream job?
11. If you could be amazing at one sport what would it be?
Thank you so much for reading!