I am so honored and thankful that Beth nominated me! Be sure to check out her blog! Finding the Road to Simple is the name of her blog and you will not be disappointed she is AMAZING! I have enjoyed getting to know Beth through blogs and social media! She makes me feel like I have a friend that I have never met, but if we did we would talk non-stop!
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma, creator
RULES from Okoto’s site:
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I was only 2lb and 5oz as a baby. I had to stay in the hospital over a month before I was able to go home with my mom and dad.
- I am afraid of snakes and spiders, but I want to swim with the sharks… maybe.
- My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper!
Questions from Beth:
- Why do you enjoy blogging? I enjoy thinking outside of the box and doing something for me and only me. I did this blog just to get thoughts off of my chest sometimes and I have thought about writing a book. I figured if I want to write a book I should practice writing on a blog and go from there.
- What is your favorite way to spend a lazy weekend? One of my favorite things to do is binge watch TV series either on Netflix or hulu. I have watched a lot. I wonder if people would be interested in TV show reviews… hmm. Might post some and see if I get any interaction.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve done? Skip school when I was a teenager? Walked out of a job? umm I am not sure if I have done anything crazy crazy, but I can be crazy sometimes!
- Can you keep a secret? Yes, but I will most likely end up telling my husband. I can barley keep presents a secret from him.
- What movie could you watch over and over again? Twilight movies.
I think my best post is:
My nominations are:
My questions for nominations:
- If you could be an animal for a day what would you be and why?
- What keeps you motivated?
- What kind of hobbies/actives do you enjoy the most?
- If you could move anywhere in the world where would you move to and why?
- What is your favorite App you use and what is your most used App?
Thank you for reading and enjoying!